Welcome to West Delaware
Home of the Hawks
- Middle School
- High School
Inspired to Educate
West Delaware Vision
Multiple individuals at all levels demonstrate respect, trust, and integrity while working interdependently toward our goals.
- By supporting and teaching positive student behavior
- By supporting and teaching appropriate social interactions
- By enhancing adult to adult connections and communications
Educators use effective instructional practices to actively engage students in diverse learning opportunities that require critical thinking and problem solving in real world contexts.
- By deepening knowledge of instructional strategies
- By intensifying active student engagement in rigorous and relevant content learning
- By strengthening systems of teacher to teacher support, including Professional Learning Community, teacher leadership system, and multi-tiered systems of support
21st Century Skills
Students will acquire competencies necessary for 21st century living by developing skills in the areas of civic life, health, finance, technology and career readiness.
- By creating learning experiences in a real world context
- By developing and applying career readiness skills