posted Apr 6, 2017, 12:59 PM by Erin Gudenkauf
1 Hour Hawk Time
awards night will be on Monday, April 10th at 6:30 PM in the Auditorium.
Speech students should plan to dress up for their class's decade: seniors
- 80s, juniors - 20s, sophomores - 50s, freshmen - 70s. Each grade (9-11)
is responsible for bringing a dish. 9th - cookies/bars, 10th - fruit, 11th
- crackers and cheese. This is a mandatory event; see Ms. Osborne if you
- SENIORS: Please check the scholarship page for updated information. There is
a scholarship that is looking for additional applications.
- ACT REMINDER for APRIL 8: Students who are signed up to take the ACT test on Saturday, April
8th, you MUST have your ticket and photo ID. Your name must also be on the
test roster. The name on the ticket, ID and roster must all match.
Calculator information is posted outside of the Counseling Office.
- Deadlines for June ACT test at
Date: June 10, 2017
Deadline: May 5, 2017
Registration Period (with late fee): May 6-19
Upload Deadline: June 2, 2017
group of French students will be coming to our area this summer. If you and your family are interested in
hosting, please contact Mrs. Sandberg for more information.
- SENIORS: If you are looking for scholarships on the WD Scholarship page, we
have updated the Counseling Office website. Go to the West Delaware
homepage, click on Schools, then High School, and click on the School
Counseling link on the left. This will bring up our new and improved
counseling website that we are very excited about. Keep working hard on
those scholarships. What better reward for all your hard work than to win
- New job postings have been posted on the
Job Board in Guidance. Check back frequently for additional new postings.
you a SOPHOMORE? Do you have interest in joining the
Career Learning Link (CLL)? CLL gives high school students, such as
yourselves, the opportunity to learn more about high-demand career areas,
allows you to save TIME AND MONEY on knowing what you want to do after
high school, and allows you to have one-on-one sessions with your Career
Coach. To learn more about CLL, stop by and visit Holly in the ICN room.
Also, check out the bulletin board outside of the High School Counseling
Office. Holly will be available the
following dates and times:
Tuesday, April 18th 1230-330, ICN
May 5th, 12:30-3:30, ICN Room
May 12th, 12:30-3:30, ICN Room
- A representative from Capri
College will be in Guidance to meet with interested juniors and
seniors on Monday, April 10th at 9:35.
- A representative from Kirkwood will be in Guidance on Monday, April 24th at 9:35 for
any interested junior or senior.
School cheese pizza, romaine salad w/ranch, celery
sticks, apple, peaches, snickerdoodle, OJ/milk
Maidrite, sweet waffle fries, creamy cole slaw,
watermelon, fruit slushie, rice krispie treat, OJ/Milk