posted Dec 12, 2016, 2:01 PM by Erin Gudenkauf
Hawk Time Schedule
has a new job opportunity posting added to the Job Board. See Guidance for
- Seniors: All Financial Literacy modules need to be completed by Tuesday,
- Track athletes interested in
shot put and discus- There are 3 throwing
clinics for boys and girls coming up at the University of Dubuque and the
University of Iowa. Information is posted by the locker rooms. Contact Mr.
Lester at 563-590-6645 for additional information.
- Dance Marathon t-shirt order forms are in the Office and due by Friday December
- Seniors- If you missed the meeting on Tuesday 12/6/16 regarding Caps and
Gowns you need to stop in the office to pick up a packet. You will be
ordering your Caps and Gowns during lunch on Thursday, December 15th,
senior request deadline for Term 2 early graduation is January 3, 2017.
Please see Guidance for further information
taking PSEOs during Term 1 and Term 2: Please return your textbooks to
Mrs.Bishop in the Counseling Office as soon as you have finished your
- Speech t-shirt order forms are available in the library and are due back
to Ms. Osborne or Mrs. Stocks by next Friday, December 16th at 3 PM.
- Seniors interested in
receiving financial aid next year: Please
check your school email for a link that contains priority financial aid
dates to schools in Iowa. Completing your FAFSA at fafsa.gov/ by the
priority date is one of the easiest ways to receive FREE money!!!
MEETINGS/EVENTS at WD
- Student Council has a meeting at 7:15 AM on Wednesday December 14th in the Library.
- FBLA Chapter meeting is Wednesday, December 21st at 7:30 a.m. OR 1:15
p.m. in Ms. Bramel's room, 204. All members must attend one of these
meetings. This is the final call for new members to join, so recruit a
friend or 2 and sign-up for your SLC events. Our online Schwan's
Fundraiser Campaign #30550 is in full swing now through
January 12th so check it out at: www.schwans-cares.com/c/30550.
- YADC meeting Wednesday December 14th, at 5:30 pm and new comers are always
BBQ pulled pork, glazed carrots, baked french fries,
grapes, pears, sugar cookie, OJ/Milk
Meatball sandwich, goldfish puffs, cheesy
cauliflower, salad w/ranch, kiwi, fruit slushy, OJ/Milk