posted Dec 14, 2016, 12:52 PM by Erin Gudenkauf
- NoodleTools will be down part of this weekend from Friday at 11 p.m. through
sometime Saturday evening. If you need to work on a works cited page for a
class project this weekend, please plan accordingly.
has a new job opportunity posting added to the Job Board. See Guidance for
- Seniors: All Financial Literacy modules need to be completed by Tuesday,
- Track athletes interested in
shot put and discus- There are 3 throwing
clinics for boys and girls coming up at the University of Dubuque and the
University of Iowa. Information is posted by the locker rooms. Contact Mr.
Lester at 563-590-6645 for additional information.
- Dance Marathon t-shirt order forms are in the Office and due by Friday December
- Seniors- If you missed the meeting on Tuesday 12/6/16 regarding Caps and
Gowns you need to stop in the office to pick up a packet. You will be
ordering your Caps and Gowns during lunch TODAY Thursday,
December 15th, 2016.
senior request deadline for Term 2 early graduation is January 3, 2017.
Please see Guidance for further information.
taking PSEOs during Term 1 and Term 2: Please return your textbooks to
Mrs.Bishop in the Counseling Office as soon as you have finished your
- Speech t-shirt order forms are available in the library and are due back
to Ms. Osborne or Mrs. Stocks by next Friday, December 16th at 3 PM.
- Seniors interested in
receiving financial aid next year: Please
check your school email for a link that contains priority financial aid
dates to schools in Iowa. Completing your FAFSA at fafsa.gov/ by the
priority date is one of the easiest ways to receive FREE money!!
MEETINGS/EVENTS at WD
- FBLA Chapter meeting is Wednesday, December 21st at 7:30 a.m. OR 1:15
p.m. in Ms. Bramel's room, 204. All members must attend one of these
meetings. This is the final call for new members to join, so recruit a
friend or 2 and sign-up for your SLC events. Our online Schwan's
Fundraiser Campaign #30550 is in full swing now through
January 12th so check it out at: www.schwans-cares.com/c/30550.
Hot beef sundae, whipped potatoes, peas, banana,
strawberries, animal crackers, OJ/Milk
Walking cheeseburger, cherry tomatoes, corn,
applesauce, orange, pumpkin bar, OJ/Milk