posted Dec 19, 2016, 1:16 PM by Erin Gudenkauf
- Bell Contest - Every morning this week between Monday and Thursday, Student
Council will be hiding 5 bells throughout the school. If you find one, bring it to the High
School Office. Then at the end of
the day you can pick up Gatorade or water from Ms. Osborne in Room 134.
You can find one bell per day, and win twice in the four days. All “prizes” must be claimed by the end
of the day Thursday, before leaving for Winter Break.
- ACT Reminder: January 13, 2017 is the sign up deadline for February 11, 2017 ACT
testing date. Please see Guidance for further information.
has a new job opportunity posting added to the Job Board. See Guidance for
- Seniors: All Financial Literacy modules need to be completed by TODAY Tuesday,
- Seniors- If you did not turn in your money for caps and gowns, you need to
have it to the office by December 22nd.
senior request deadline for Term 2 early graduation is January 3, 2017.
Please see Guidance for further information
taking PSEOs during Term 1 and Term 2: Please return your textbooks to
Mrs. Bishop in the Counseling Office as soon as you have finished your
MEETINGS/EVENTS at WD
- FBLA Chapter meeting is Wednesday, December 21st at 7:30 a.m. OR 1:15
p.m. in Ms. Bramel's room, 204. All members must attend one of these
meetings. This is the final call for new members to join, so recruit a
friend or 2 and sign-up for your SLC events. Our online Schwan's
Fundraiser Campaign #30550 is in full swing now through
January 12th so check it out at: www.schwans-cares.com/c/30550.
Turkey dinner, crescent roll, whipped potatoes and
gravy, squash, mandarin oranges, fruit slushy, OJ/Milk
Spaghetti, texas toast, steamed broccoli, glazed
carrots, orange, baked apples, OJ/Milk