60 Minute Early
We are running a
60 Min. Early Dismissal Schedule but school is in session until 2:55.
your festive sweaters TODAY Thursday, December 22 - (sponsored by
the Student Council.)
- Bell Contest - Every morning this week between Monday and Thursday, Student Council
will be hiding 5 bells throughout the school. If you find one, bring it to the High
School Office. Then at the end of
the day you can pick up Gatorade or water from Ms. Osborne in Room 134.
You can find one bell per day, and win twice in the four days. All “prizes” must be claimed by the end
of the day Thursday, before leaving for Winter Break.
- ACT Reminder: January 13, 2017 is the sign up deadline for February 11, 2017 ACT
testing date. Please see Guidance for further information.
- Seniors- If you did not turn in your money for caps and gowns, you need to
have it to the office by TODAY Thursday, December 22nd
senior request deadline for Term 2 early graduation is January 3, 2017.
Please see Guidance for further information.
MEETINGS/EVENTS at WD
- NHS Members: Please sign up to work the basketball
concessions on Friday, January 6th or Saturday, January 14th. All members must sign up for at least
one concession stand. Sign-up sheet
is posted on Mrs. Hermsen's door.
- GIRLS TRACK: Please sign up to work the
concession stand on Tuesday, January 10th.
Sign-up sheet is on Coach Hermsen's door
Today: Grilled chicken patty, seasoned noodles, green beans, salad w/ranch,
grapes, strawberries, rice krispie treat, OJ/Milk
Breaded chicken patty, salad w/ranch, corn, peach
cup, pineapple chunks, O’Henry bar, OJ/Milk
Have a great winter break!!