Friday, February 10, 2017
Hawk Time Schedule
UPCOMING MEETINGS/EVENTS at WD
· Speech students should sign up for a speech concession stand on Tues, Feb. 14th. Sign up in the library.
· A representative from Hawkeye will be in the high school counseling office on Thursday, March 9th at 1:15 to meet with any interested junior or senior.
· A representative from Simpson College will be in the high school counseling office on Thursday, February 16th at 1:15 for any interested junior or senior.
· The FFA Bowling Tournament will be held Saturday at 9 am. If you are planning on attending please let Mrs. Schnieders know.
· If you are planning to exhibit as a FFA member at the Delaware County Fair please make sure you have picked up the paper work from Mrs. Schnieders.
· A representative from Upper Iowa will be in Guidance on Thursday, April 23rd at 1:15 to meet with any interested junior or senior.
· ACT: Signup deadline for ACT testing on April 8, 2017 is March 3rd. See Guidance for further information.
· Any student interested in going out for soccer, boys or girls, please sign up in the High School Office.
· Boys Golf will meet in the Commons right after school on Feb 20. If you cannot attend contact Coach Imsland at email@example.com
· Girls Track Meeting: today, February 10th, right after school, in Coach Hermsen's room (234). If you cannot attend, contact Coach Engel or Coach Hermsen.
· Today, February 10th, is FBLA Trivia day; Check your FBLA knowledge & your email.
RYLA - Rotary Youth Leadership Awards: The Manchester Rotary Club will be sponsoring students to attend the Rotary Leadership Conference. The conference will be held at Grinnell College in Grinnell, Iowa from Sunday, July 16th through Friday, July 21st. Students interested in attending should have excelled in one or more areas of high school involvement and have leadership experience and/or potential. The conference is available to any sophomore or junior (class of 2019 or 2018). The Manchester Rotary will pay the conference fee for students to attend. See Mrs. Hermsen for more information if you are interested in applying.
Today: Hamburger patty, baked beans, baked potato wedges, fresh apple, pears, light syrup, wacky cake OJ/milk
Monday: Breaded chicken patty, baked French fries, fresh cauliflower w/light ranch, mixed fruit, light syrup, fresh clementine, OJ/milk