Wednesday, February 15, 2017
UPCOMING MEETINGS/EVENTS at WD
· The FBLA chapter meeting is today, Wednesday, February 15th at 7:30 am or at 1:15 pm in Mrs. Bramel's room, 204. All members should attend even those not competing at State. Members competing at State will need to finalize/confirm their events and teams, confirm volunteer hours, and BAA progress.
· TADA (Teens against Drug Abuse) will meet today, Feb 15th, at 1:15. Bring your Through with Chew ideas!
· If you are planning to attend the State Wrestling Tournament this week, please pick up a blue Permission Slip in the High School Office. This form needs to be signed by a parent/guardian and all of your teachers before you turn it back in to the High School Office.
· At the State Wrestling Tournament this week, West Delaware's t-shirt colors will be: Thursday - gray state shirts/gray shirts; Friday - orange shirts; Saturday - black shirts.
· A representative from Hawkeye will be in the high school counseling office on Thursday, March 9th at 1:15 to meet with any interested junior or senior.
· A representative from Simpson College will be in the high school counseling office on Thursday, February 16th at 1:15 for any interested junior or senior.
· If you are planning to exhibit as a FFA member at the Delaware County Fair please make sure you have picked up the paper work from Mrs. Schnieders.
· Any FFA member planning to attend the John Deere tour on February 20 needs to pick up a permission form from Mrs. Schnieders.
· A representative from Upper Iowa will be in Guidance on Thursday, April 23rd at 1:15 to meet with any interested junior or senior.
· ACT: Signup deadline for ACT testing on April 8, 2017 is March 3rd. See Guidance for further information.
· Any student interested in going out for soccer, boys or girls, please sign up in the High School Office.
· Boys Golf will meet in the Commons right after school on Feb 20. If you cannot attend contact Coach Imsland at firstname.lastname@example.org
Today: Breaded fish fillet, potato smiles, glazed carrots, fresh melon, pears, light syrup, OJ/milk
Thursday: Corn dog, sweet potato gems, buttery peas, fresh banana, applesauce cup, ice cream cup, OJ/milk