Monday, February 20, 2017
UPCOMING MEETINGS/EVENTS at WD
· Driver Education forms are available in the High School Office. Registration is first come, first served.
· Girls Track practice will start today, February 20th. We will meet in the Upper Gym at 3:30.
· Boys Golf will meet in the Commons right after school today, February 20th. If
you cannot attend, contact Coach Imsland at email@example.com
· FCA meeting on Wednesday, February 22nd. Begins at 7:15 in the Library.
· Post season wrestling meeting immediately after school on Wednesday, February 22, 2017, in Coach Voss's Room. Bring warm up top and singlet to the meeting.
· If you are planning to exhibit as a FFA member at the Delaware County Fair please make sure you have picked up the paper work from Mrs. Schnieders.
· Tractor Day sign up is located in the office. Please sign up so we know how much parking space to provide for the tractors.
· This week is National FFA Week and we will be hiding plastic animals all week to turn in to Mrs. Schnieders for prizes.
§ Tuesday Morning is staff breakfast
§ Wednesday is Tractor Day
§ Friday is Ag Olympics
· Interested in going out for Boys Soccer? There will be a meeting on Thursday, February 23, at 5:30 PM, in the Middle School Commons.
Please let Coach Engelken know if you cannot attend (firstname.lastname@example.org).
· Any student interested in going out for soccer, boys or girls, please sign up in the High School Office.
· A representative from Hawkeye will be in the high school counseling office on Thursday, March 9th at 1:15 to meet with any interested junior or senior.
· A representative from Upper Iowa will be in Guidance on Thursday, April 23rd at 1:15 to meet with any interested junior or senior.
· ACT: Signup deadline for ACT testing on April 8, 2017 is March 3rd. See Guidance for further information.
Today: Shrimp poppers, mac & cheese, California blend mixed veggies, carrot sticks w/light ranch, fresh apple, strawberries, OJ/milk
Tuesday: French toast sticks, sausage patty, baked potato rounds, fresh orange, baked apples, OJ/Milk