Thursday, February 23, 2017
1 hour Hawk Time Schedule
UPCOMING MEETINGS/EVENTS at WD
· Driver Education forms are available in the High School Office. Registration is first come, first served.
· Volunteers are needed to play with kids while parents are in conferences on Wednesday and Thursday, March 8th and 9th, in the Lambert commons. "Kids Place" will be held from 2:30-6:30 both days. Please see sign-up sheets in Mrs. Bramel or Mr. Carper's classrooms. Indicate the day/hours you can help. Adults will be in charge.
· Interested in going out for Boys Soccer? There will be a meeting today, February 23rd, at 5:30 PM, in the Middle School Commons. Please let Coach Engelken know if you cannot attend (email@example.com).
· Any student interested in going out for soccer, boys or girls, please sign up in the High School Office.
Boys Track: All boys
participating in track must have weight room testing done by
· If you are planning to exhibit as a FFA member at the Delaware County Fair please make sure you have picked up the paper work from Mrs. Schnieders.
· This week is National FFA Week and we will be hiding plastic animals all week to turn in to Mrs. Schnieders for prizes.
§ Tomorrow is Ag Olympics
Friday will be an Ag Olympics schedule - see below
1st Period 8:05-9:30
Ag. Olympics 9:40-10:25
2nd Period 10:35-11:50
3rd Period 11:55-1:35
A Lunch 11:50-12:15
B Lunch 12:30-12:55
C Lunch 1:10-1:35
Mixed Choir 12:35-1:00
Concert Choir 1:00-1:35
4th Period 1:40-2:55
· A representative from Upper Iowa will be in Guidance today, February 23rd, at
1:40 to meet with any interested junior or senior.
· A representative from Northeast Iowa Community College will be in Guidance on Thursday, March 2nd, at 9:35, for any interested junior or senior.
· A representative from Mount Mercy will be in Guidance on Monday, April 3rd, at 1:15, to meet with any interested juniors or seniors.
· A representative from Northwest Iowa Community College will be in Guidance on Thursday, April 6th, at 9:35, for any interested junior or senior.
· ACT: Signup deadline for ACT testing on April 8, 2017 is March 3rd. See Guidance for further information.
Today: Pizza dippers, dipping sauce, romaine salad w/light ranch, green beans, fresh grapes, applesauce, no bake cookie, OJ/Milk
Friday: Breaded pork patty, sweet waffle fries, creamy coleslaw, flavored craisins, mandarin oranges, light syrup, OJ/Milk