Hawk Time Schedule
• Post Prom t-shirt order forms are available in the office and are due TODAY. They will not be ordering extras so you will need to get your order in by the end of the school day.
• Spring Play Tickets are available in the HS office. It is general admission seating. Cost is $8 for adults and $5 for students.
• Volunteer Opportunity: Any high school student interested in volunteering to work at the girls track meet next Thursday, April 21st, please sign up on sheet on Mrs. Hermsen's door.
• All Students: Some great opportunities for summer employment for high school students continue to be posted on the Job Board in Guidance. Check back frequently for updates!
• Seniors: A couple of new local scholarships were posted on the WD Scholarship page. Keep up the good work turning in scholarships - it will pay off!
• Post Prom: Students interested in going to post prom need to sign-up in the office by Friday, April 22.
• Post Prom Dodgeball: Sign-up in the office if you would like to participate in dodgeball during post prom. Students are only allowed to play on 1 team and no more than 8 to a team.
UPCOMING MEETINGS/ EVENTS at WD
• French Club - Monday, April 18: The next FRENCH CLUB meeting will be held on Monday, April 18th at 3:00 p.m. in Mrs. Sandberg's room. All French students--past, present, and future--are welcome to attend, as always. If you can't come, please contact Mrs. Sandberg IN ADVANCE.
• Juniors and Seniors - Monday, April 18: A college representative from Buena Vista will be in the guidance office at 8 a.m.
• PROM Committee - Tuesday, April 19: There will be a meeting next Tuesday at 7:15 AM in Huehnergarth's room.
• FBLA - Wed, April 20: Just 2 more FBLA meetings this year! All members should attend the next FBLA Chapter meeting on Wednesday, April 20 in Ms. Bramel's room, 204, at 7:40-8:00 am, or at 1:20-1:40 pm. Information for members interested in running for 16-17 officer positions, year-end & summer activities, and 2016-17 activities will be covered.
Today: School cheese pizza, romaine salad, celery sticks, apple, peaches, snickerdoodle cookie, OJ/milk
Monday: Pizzaroni casserole, breadstick, romaine salad, green beans, apple, mixed fruit, OJ/milk