Hawk Time Schedule
• Student Council: Any 9th, 10th or 11th grade student interested in running for Class Officer or being in Student Council next year, please stop in the High School Office to pick up a Nomination Form. Nomination Forms are due back in the High School Office by 3:00 PM TODAY.
• Baseball Clothing: If you would like to order baseball clothing, pick up a flyer outside of Mr. Lahr's classroom. Orders are due by May 6th.
• ACT: Deadline for students wishing to take the June 11th ACT testing at West Delaware is May 6th. Please see Guidance for further information.
• Speech students (grades 9-11): You can apply to be a speech captain digitally by accessing the link on the speech website: wdspeech.com. Applications are due by Friday, May 6th.
• Attention Seniors: If you have received an award/scholarship from a future school you are attending this fall or a recognition from an outside organization that you would like to be recognized for on May 4th Senior Awards Night, please notify Guidance no later than Monday, May 2nd.
• Students currently taking PSEOs: Please turn your textbooks in to Mrs. Bishop as soon as your class has been completed, or if you no longer are using them. Colleges need them back for summer classes.
• If you registered for a FALL PSEO, you need to have a course picked out and all paperwork completed by no later than May 15th. Please come to the Counseling Office with questions.
• Daily Health Announcement from FCS/Nutrition Class: Did you know that some ranch dressings contains titanium dioxide, which is used to make it appear whiter. The same ingredient is used in sunscreen and paint for the same effect. Read the label of your favorite dressing or better yet, make your own so you know exactly what’s in it.
UPCOMING MEETINGS/ EVENTS at WD
• Prom - Tomorrow: Prom is held at the Pavilion at the Fairgrounds. Doors open at 9 p.m. and will close at 10 p.m. The dance will go until midnight. The cost for buying your ticket at the door is $20. If you are attending Post Prom, this event will be held at the high school following the prom.
• FFA Members - Monday, May 2: There will be a meeting after school to clean the road ditch.
Today: Breaded fish fillet sandwich, potato wedges, glazed carrots, melon, pears, OJ/milk
Monday: Grilled cheese sandwich, tomato soup, carrot and celery sticks, pineapple, mandarin oranges, OJ/milk