Hawk Time Schedule
• Students signed up for the ACT Saturday: To take the ACT on Saturday you MUST have your ticket and photo id. Your name must also be on the test roster and the name on the ticket, ID, and roster must all match. Calculator information is posted outside of the Counseling Office.
• SENIORS: Be sure to check your e-mail for a link to complete a very short Senior Exit Survey. Please complete this by Monday, April 11th.
• Volunteer Opportunity: Any high school student interested in volunteering to work at the girls track meet on Thursday, April 21st, please sign up on sheet on Mrs. Hermsen's door.
• All Students: Some great opportunities for summer employment for high school students continue to be posted on the Job Board in Guidance. Check back frequently for updates!
• Seniors: A couple of new local scholarships were posted on the WD Scholarship page. Keep up the good work turning in scholarships - it will pay off!
• Post Prom: Students interested in going to post prom need to sign-up in the office by Friday, April 22.
• Post Prom t-shirt order forms are available in the office and are due back by Friday, April 15.
• Post Prom Dodgeball: Sign-up in the office if you would like to participate in dodgeball during post prom. Students are only allowed to play on 1 team and no more than 8 to a team.
• All Students: Just a friendly reminder to please take off your headphones while going through the breakfast and lunch lines. Thank you.
UPCOMING MEETINGS/ EVENTS at WD
• Dance Marathon - Tomorrow: Student Council will be hosting a Dance Marathon in Seedorff gymnasium from 7 p.m. to midnight.
• Juniors and Seniors - Monday, April 11: A representative from Upper Iowa will be in the guidance office at 1:15 p.m.
Today: Pizza dippers with sauce, romaine salad, green beans, grapes, no bake cookie, OJ/milk
Monday: BBQ rib patty sandwich, scalloped potatoes, corn, pineapple chunks, baked apples, sherbet cup, OJ/milk