HAWK TIME SCHEDULE
• NHS Members - We need 12 members to sign up to go Christmas caroling at the Meadows Assisted Living and the Good Neighbor Home on Sunday, December 20th. Sign-up sheet is on Mrs. Hermsen's door.
• Seniors – TODAY: You need to have Financial Literacy modules 7 and 8 completed. Early graduates need to have ALL modules completed by this date.
• YADC needs gently used stuffed animals to be used for a holiday project. If you would like to donate please place them in the box outside Diana Ross's office by the upper gym steps near the locker rooms. Thanks!
• Students currently taking PSEOs: Once your class is finished, you need to return your textbook to Ms. Allen in the High School Counseling Office ASAP.
UPCOMING MEETINGS/ EVENTS at WD
• Seniors - TODAY: During all lunches the representative from Herff Jones will be back to start the ordering process for graduation gown/cap and tassel.
• TODAY: from 8:00-9:45 AM, on behalf of the Manchester Regional Education Partnership (MREP), Deb Worm will be in Guidance to answer career/college questions you may have.
• French Students: If you missed the French Club meeting last Monday (December 7), but would like to know about what is happening in French Club, see Mrs. Sandberg ASAP.
• Book Club - Tuesday, Dec. 15th: Will meet from 3:00-3:30 p.m. in the library to discuss the book The Other Wes Moore. Snacks will be provided.
• YADC - Tuesday, December 15th: Will meet at 3:00 P.M. in room 107. Please bring gently used stuffed animals for our holiday project.
Today: Egg patty with cheese sandwich, sausage patty, potato wedges, banana, peaches, monster cookie, OJ/milk
Monday: Grilled Cheese Sandwich, tomato soup, carrot sticks, celery sticks with Ranch, pineapple, mandarin oranges, OJ/milk