Hawk Time Schedule
• Speech students should bring their designated items for the spaghetti supper to Ms. Osborne's room next Monday, January 11th.
Freshmen - 1 24 oz jar spaghetti sauce
Sophomores - 1 bag of leaf lettuce
Juniors - 1 loaf of fresh French bread
Senior - 1 lb. ground beef
• Seniors: If you are signed up for Term 3 Service Experience you need to stop by Guidance to pick up a form and go over expectations. Signed forms need to be returned to Guidance by Friday, January 15th.
• ACT: Students who wish to sign up for February 6, 2016, ACT, the test sign up deadline is TODAY. Please see Guidance for further details.
• Seniors: Please continue to check out Scholarships on the WD home page. Take special note of the updates listed.
UPCOMING MEETINGS/ EVENTS at WD
• All Students - TODAY: Deb Worm from the Manchester Regional Education Partnership (MREP) will be available to answer any career/college questions you may have. She will be in Guidance from 9:30 to 11:00 on Friday, January 8th.
• College Financial Aid Presentation - Monday, Jan. 11: The West Delaware High School Guidance Department, along with the Foundation for the Future of Delaware County and ICAN will be hosting a financial aid presentation for juniors, seniors and their parents. The presentation will be led by a representative of Iowa College Access Network on Monday, January 11, 2016 at 5:30 PM in Hanson Auditorium. An overview of the financial aid process along with information about the FAFSA form will be presented.
• Spaghetti Dinner - Tuesday, Jan. 12: Speech will be hosting Parents Night on Tuesday, January 12th. Between 5:30-7 PM will be having a spaghetti dinner hosted by FCCLA and Speech. Cost is $5/person. Performances will be free and located in the Band Room, Vocal Room, and Auditorium, starting at 7 PM.
Today: Breaded fish fillet sandwich, potato wedges, glazed carrots, melon, pears, OJ/milk
Monday: Shrimp poppers, mac and cheese, california blend mixed veggies, carrot sticks with ranch, apple, strawberries,