Hawk Time Schedule
• Students: In addition to the Job Board located in Guidance offering lots of opportunities for summer employment, Guidance also has a Career and College Opportunities board located by Guidance on the bulletin board by the drinking fountain. Check back frequently as new opportunities will be posted as they become available.
• FBLA News: Congratulations to our newly elected 2016-17 FBLA Officer team. They are:
Historian-Jeff Phillips, and
• VOLUNTEERS NEEDED: High school students are needed to help work the Little Hawk track meet this Friday. Field events start at 5:00 and workers should report around 4:30. Sign up on the sheet on Mrs. Hermsen's door as soon as possible. Thanks!
• Seniors: All library materials and fines are due tomorrow unless you make other arrangements with Mrs. Stocks. Thirty-one seniors need to take care of this responsibility.
• ACT: Late registration for June 11th ACT test date goes until May 20th. Testing site is at West Delaware. Please see Guidance for further information.
UPCOMING MEETINGS/EVENTS at WD
• 2016-17 FBLA Officer Meeting - Monday, May 16: The first officer meeting will be held at 7:15-8:00 a.m. in the Library. You will be meeting with the 2015-16 officer team and be taking the new officer picture; new and current officers must attend.
• Final FBLA Chapter Meeting - Wednesday, May 18th: Will be held at 7:40 am and at 1:15 pm in Ms. Bramel's room. Alumni, Carly Bandy, will be our guest speaker. All members, especially graduating seniors, should attend as Carly is speaking on the value FBLA membership provides to your college life and your career.
Today: Hamburger, baked beans, potato wedges, apple, pears, wacky cake, OJ/milk
Tomorrow: Breaded chicken patty sandwich, romaine salad, corn, peach cup, pineapple chunks, o’henry bar, OJ/milk