SCHEDULE FOR TODAY
Early Dismissal w/ 1 Hour Hawk Time
1st Period 8:05-8:50
Hawk Time 8:55-9:55
2nd Period 10:00-10:45
3rd Period 10:50-12:30
A Lunch 10:45-11:10
B Lunch 11:25-11:50
C Lunch 12:05-12:30
Mixed Choir 11:30-12:05
Concert Choir 11:55-12:30
4th Period 12:35-1:15
• Library Materials: 36 items still need to be returned to the library. Please take care of this before bills are sent home this summer!
• Teen Summer Reading Program: School is ending, but your reading doesn’t have to stop. Be sure to head to the Manchester Public Library and check out their teen summer reading program…win cool prizes and attend fun programs like Lib-Con. Call 927-3719 and ask for Amanda.
• Bowlers: DVDs for bowlers may be picked up in the HS office.
• TRACK GIRLS: Turn your uniform in to Coach Hermsen ASAP!
• NHS Juniors: You need to turn in your green volunteer service activity sheet to Mrs. Hermsen TODAY.
Today: Pizza dippers with sauce, romaine salad, green beans, grapes, applesauce, no bake cookie, OJ/milk