HAWK TIME SCHEDULE
• Seniors: For this year's yearbook, we are switching it up a bit! Instead of voting on senior superlatives/favorites we are asking all seniors to select a superlative for themselves. Seniors should reply to an email from Cassidy Oberreuter with their choice. They should also note the list of examples included in the email. Please be creative and appropriate! All seniors who reply by November 24 will be included in the yearbook.
• Seniors - Financial Literacy: Need to have modules 5 and 6 complete TODAY.
UPCOMING MEETINGS/ EVENTS at WD
• All Students - TODAY: On behalf of the Manchester Regional Education Partnership (MREP), Deb Worm will be in Guidance on Friday, November 20th from 8:00 - 11:00 AM. Deb will be available to answer career/college questions you may have.
• Can Drive: Do you like giving back to your community? Do you like breakfast pizza? Student Council can help you achieve both! It is time for the Student Council annual Can Drive to help benefit the Delaware County Food Pantry. Students may bring canned food items to their advisor through next Monday, Nov. 23. The winning Hawk Time group will receive a breakfast pizza party courtesy of Student Council.
• All Students - Tuesday, Nov. 24: Students are invited to attend a free showing of the movie Woodlawn at Castle Theatre! It will be Tuesday, November 24th at 3:30 PM. Woodlawn is a phenomenal, inspirational sports drama. Bring cash if you would like to enjoy the concessions from Castle Theatre.
If you are not able to make it on the 24th, join FCA Sunday November 22. The showing will be at 2 pm and there WILL be a cost of $4 to get in.
Today: Walking taco, broccoli, refried beans, banana, mandarin oranges, peanut butter cookie, OJ/milk
Monday: French toast sticks, sausage patty, baked potato rounds, oranges, baked apples, OJ/milk