HAWK TIME SCHEDULE
• Football 2nd Playoff Clothing Order: There will be a second order placed for football playoff shirts. Order forms are available in the HS office. They are due back with payment by noon TODAY.
• Volunteers are needed to work the November 2nd concession stand for the second round football playoff game. Sign up for a shift with Mrs. Stocks. Three workers are still needed from 6:45-8:00 p.m. and 9 workers are needed from 7:45 p.m.-close. Parents are also welcome to help. Students/Parents who work concessions do not pay admission. Money raised will be put toward the purchase of soft searting in a teen reading area in the HS library.
• A Danskins jacket was left in Guidance on Tuesday, October 27th. Please claim if it is yours.
• Term 2 Schedule Changes: LAST DAY to make schedule changes for Term 2.
• Students interested in PSEOs for Spring 2016 need to have a course chosen, and all signed materials turned in to Guidance by Monday, November 2nd.
• Senior pictures are due to Mrs. Temeyer by November 1st. See Mrs. Temeyer for a copy of the senior photo guidelines if needed.
UPCOMING MEETINGS/ EVENTS at WD
• Dystopia Duels: Will You Join the Rebellion?
As Hollywood continues to make blockbuster movies based on best-selling books, plans are underway for another Bring a Book to Life event. Join us for Dystopia Duels Saturday, November 14th from 6:30-8:30 p.m. Register your team of 4-6 students on the WD homepage now until Nov. 6th. Registration is open to all West Delaware MS & HS students and is limited to the first 84 students. See the fliers posted around school or talk to Mrs. Stocks for more details.
• Army - Monday, Nov. 2nd: A representative from the Army will be in the commons during all three lunches.
• Wrestling - Wednesday, Nov. 4: There will be a short preseason wrestling meeting immediately after school at 1:20 in Coach Voss's classroom.
• Basketball Cheerleading - Wednesday, Nov. 4: Anyone interested in basketball cheerleading needs to come to an informational meeting at 3:50 p.m. in the Commons. You will also practice during this meeting time so please come dressed to do so. If you have questions, call/text Rachel Tucker, cheer sponsor, at 563-920-6875.
• Juniors and Seniors - Thursday, Nov. 5: Two college representatives will be in the school counseling office, Hawkeye Community College at 9:35 a.m. and La’ James at 1:15 p.m.
Today: Egg patty with cheese sandwich, sausage patty, potato wedges, kiwi, peaches, monster cookie, OJ/milk
Monday: Grilled cheese sandwich, chili, carrot and celery sticks, pineapple, mandarin oranges, OJ/milk