Thursday March 2, 2017
· GRADES 9, 10 AND 11: Signed 17-18 parent registration forms were due on Friday, February 24th. If you have not already done so, please turn into Guidance today.
This is on a first-come, first-serve basis so act quickly! See Guidance for more information and registration form.
UPCOMING MEETINGS/EVENTS at WD
· Boys State Basketball shirts and sweatshirts can be ordered on-line at
http://stores.teamelitesports.com/wd_basketball. The on-line store will close at noon today, March 2nd. Order Forms are also available in the High School Office and are due back to the High School Office by 8:00 AM today, March 2nd.
· Driver Education forms are available in the High School Office. Registration is first come, first served.
· Term 3 Early Graduation deadline is March 7th. Please see Guidance for further information.
· Volunteers are needed to play with kids while parents are in conferences on Wednesday and Thursday, March 8th and 9th, in the Lambert commons. "Kids Place" will be held from 2:30-6:30 both days. Please see sign-up sheets in Mrs. Bramel or Mr. Carper's classrooms. Indicate the day/hours you can help. Adults will be in charge.
· Any student interested in going out for soccer, boys or girls, please sign up in the High School Office.
· If you are planning to exhibit as a FFA member at the Delaware County Fair please make sure you have picked up the paper work from Mrs. Schnieders.
· A representative from Northeast Iowa Community College will be in Guidance today, March 2nd, at 9:35, for any interested junior or senior.
· A representative from Mount Mercy will be in Guidance on Monday, April 3rd, at 1:15, to meet with any interested juniors or seniors.
· A representative from Northwest Iowa Community College will be in Guidance on Thursday, April 6th, at 9:35, for any interested junior or senior.
· ACT: Signup deadline for ACT testing on April 8, 2017 is March 3rd. See Guidance for further information.
Today: Ham & cheese patty, au gratin potatoes, baked beans, fresh banana, mixed fruit, light syrup, royal brownies, 100% OJ/Milk
Friday: School cheese pizza, romaine salad w/light ranch, celery sticks, fresh apple, peaches, light syrup, snickerdoodle cookie, 100% OJ/Milk