Tuesday March 7, 2017
Hawk Time Schedule
UPCOMING MEETINGS/EVENTS at WD
· Student Council Meeting TOMORROW 3-8-17 at 7:30 am in the Media Center.
· There will be a girls' golf meeting on tomorrow, March 8, after school in Mr. Mather's room for all girls going out for golf.
· YADC will be meeting March 15 at 5:30. All members need to be present.
· Any FFA member attending the Ag Luncheon on Thursday, March 16th, need to be signed up by March 9th. No late sign-ups allowed.
· Students: please check your school email and take the Careers, Skills, and Lifestyles survey if you haven't already. The FBLA chapter is gathering information to organize a business panel of local/regional business leaders to answer your questions about careers, skills, and lifestyles. We only have 77 responses so far; We would like everyone's input to ensure the panel is representative of the entire student body. Please take a few minutes to complete this very short survey today.
· Juniors: please submit your application for sweetheart king and queen to Mrs. Schnieders by Tuesday, March 14.
· Driver Education forms are available in the High School Office. Registration is first come, first served.
· Term 3 Early Graduation deadline is today, March 7th. Please see Guidance for further information
· Any student interested in going out for soccer, boys or girls, please sign up in the High School Office.
· A representative from Mount Mercy will be in Guidance on Monday, April 3rd, at 1:15, to meet with any interested juniors or seniors.
· A representative from Northwest Iowa Community College will be in Guidance on Thursday, April 6th, at 9:35, for any interested junior or senior.
· If you are planning to exhibit as a FFA member at the Delaware County Fair please make sure you have picked up the paper work from Mrs. Schnieders.
Today: Pizzaroni casserole, roll/breadstick, steamed peas, green beans, fresh apple, mixed fruit, light syrup, 100% OJ/Milk
Wednesday: Maid-rite, sweet waffle fries, creamy coleslaw, assorted craisins, fruit slushy, rice krispie treat, 100% OJ/Milk