Thursday, March 9, 2017
Early Dismissal Schedule
UPCOMING MEETINGS/EVENTS at WD
· YADC will be meeting Wednesday, March 15th at 5:30. All members need to be present.
· Any FFA member attending the Ag Luncheon on Thursday, March 16th, need to be signed up by TODAY, March 9th. No late sign-ups allowed.
· Students: please check your school email and take the Careers, Skills, and Lifestyles survey if you haven't already. The FBLA chapter is gathering information to organize a business panel of local/regional business leaders to answer your questions about careers, skills, and lifestyles. We only have 77 responses so far; we would like everyone's input to ensure the panel is representative of the entire student body. Please take a few minutes to complete this very short survey today.
· Juniors: please submit your application for sweetheart king and queen to Mrs. Schnieders by Tuesday, March 14.
· Driver Education forms are available in the High School Office. Registration is first come, first served.
· A representative from Mount Mercy will be in Guidance on Monday, April 3rd, at 1:15, to meet with any interested juniors or seniors.
· A representative from Northwest Iowa Community College will be in Guidance on Thursday, April 6th, at 9:35, for any interested junior or senior.
· If you are planning to exhibit as a FFA member at the Delaware County Fair please make sure you have picked up the paper work from Mrs. Schnieders.
Today: Chicken Alfredo, breadstick, steamed broccoli, steamed carrots, fresh grapes, pears, light syrup, 100% OJ/Milk
Friday: Calzone, romaine salad w/light ranch, corn, peach cup, pineapple cup, 100% OJ/Milk