• All Students: The Inklings staff invites students to bring their hand-drawn comics to Mrs. Temeyer’s classroom for the chance to be published in our May Inklings.
• Any student interested in the field of Dietetics or Sports Nutrition: On Wed. April 27, the Nutrition class will be hosting a panel of Registered Dietitians who will be sharing information about their careers. Students interested in joining the class for the day, please contact Mrs. Neverman either in person or via email.
• Student Council: Any 9th, 10th or 11th grade student interested in running for Class Officer or being in Student Council next year, please stop in the High School Office to pick up a Nomination Form. Nomination Forms are due back in the High School Office by 3:00 PM Friday, April 29.
Students please note that in addition to the signatures of classmates, this year in order to be a Class Officer or in Student Council a student needs to answer the questions on the back of the Nomination Form, as well as ask one teacher to complete a Teacher Recommendation on his/her behalf.
Those wishing to run for Class President will be asked to give a speech to their class next week during a scheduled Class Meeting in Hanson Auditorium.
• If you registered for a FALL PSEO, you need to have a course picked out and all paperwork completed by no later than May 15th. Please come to the Counseling Office with questions.
• Daily Health Announcement from FCS/Nutrition Class: 9 in 10 Americans are actually potassium deficient. Eat your bananas. Eating bananas can also help in the fight of depression.
PROM and POST PROM
• Prom Committee member: Please sign up in the high school for a time slot next week to sell tickets during YOUR regular lunch (you will not get out of class to sell tickets). Prefer to have 2 people for every lunch.
• Tickets: Will go on sale next week Monday through Friday during lunch times. The cost is $15 in advance and $20 at the door.
• Guests: If your prom guest does not attend West Delaware you will need to sign them up in the high school office.
• Pictures: If you plan to get your picture taken you will need to sign-up in the high school office. Picture order forms are also available in the office.
• Post Prom Dodgeball: Sign-up in the office if you would like to participate in dodgeball during post prom. Students are only allowed to play on 1 team and no more than 8 to a team.
UPCOMING MEETINGS/ EVENTS at WD
• FCCLA - Tomorrow: There will be an FCCLA meeting Tues. morning April 26 @7:30 in the Foods room. We will be discussing the tree planting project and make plans for the awards night. All members please plan to attend and make your voice heard.
• Seniors - Wednesday, April 27: You may pick up your Herff Jones graduation orders after school at 1:15 in the commons.
Today: Turkey ranch wrap, sunchips, french fries, cauliflower, mixed fruit, clementines, OJ/milk
Tomorrow: Walking taco, broccoli, refried beans, kiwi, mandarin oranges, OJ/milk