• All Students: Just a friendly reminder to please take off your headphones while going through the breakfast and lunch lines. Thank you.
• Dance Marathon t-shirt order forms are available in the office and are due back TODAY at NOON.
• Softball clothing order forms are available in the office and are due back TODAY at the end of the school day.
• Football Cheer: Anyone interested in being a football cheerleader for next fall please sign-up in the HS office.
UPCOMING MEETINGS/ EVENTS at WD
• LGBT - TODAY and Thursday, April 7: There will be a meeting Monday, April 4 at 7:30 a.m. and a meeting on Thursday after school. Both meetings will be held in Mrs. Huehnergarth’s room.
• Juniors and Seniors - TODAY: A representative from Hawkeye Community College will be in the guidance office at 9:35 a.m.
• Marines - Tomorrow: The Marines will have a table set-up during lunches.
• Quickness and Agility - Wednesday, April 6 and Friday, April 8: Coach Rod Conrad is having a Quickness and Agility from 7 - 7:35 a.m.
• Juniors and Seniors - Thursday, April 7: A representative from Clarke University will be in the guidance office at 9:35 a.m.
• Dance Marathon - Saturday, April 9: Student Council will be hosting a Dance Marathon in Seedorff gymnasium from 7 p.m. to midnight.
Today: Shrimp poppers, mac and cheese, california blend mixed veggies, carrot sticks, apple, strawberries, OJ/milk
Tomorrow: French toast sticks, sausage patty, potato rounds, oranges, baked apples, OJ/milk