• NHS Members - We need 12 members to sign up to go Christmas caroling at the Meadows Assisted Living and the Good Neighbor Home on Sunday, December 20th. Sign-up sheet is on Mrs. Hermsen's door.
• YADC needs gently used stuffed animals to be used for a holiday project. If you would like to donate please place them in the box outside Diana Ross's office by the upper gym steps near the locker rooms. Thanks!
UPCOMING MEETINGS/ EVENTS at WD
• Book Club - Tomorrow: Will meet from 3:00-3:30 p.m. in the library to discuss the book The Other Wes Moore. Snacks will be provided.
• YADC - Tomorrow: Will meet at 3:00 P.M. in room 107. Please bring gently used stuffed animals for our holiday project.
• FBLA - Wednesday, Dec. 16: The next FBLA Chapter meeting will be held at 7:30 am or 1:20 pm in Ms. Bramel's room, 204. All members should attend to get regional & BAA log in info and more. Final call for $25 dues & membership forms if you wish to participate this year. See Ms. Bramel if you have questions.
Today: Grilled Cheese Sandwich, tomato soup, carrot sticks, celery sticks with Ranch, pineapple, mandarin oranges, OJ/milk
Tomorrow: BBQ pulled pork sandwich, glazed carrots, french fries, grapes, pears, sugar cookie, OJ/milk