• Freshmen students: The Upper Iowa Career Fair will be held this Wed, March 23rd for all freshmen students. Reminder to get your signed permission slips turned into your advisor by Tomorrow. On Wednesday please report to the Commons by 8:05 for instructions. The bus will leave at 8:15 a.m.
• Softball Clothing Order Forms are available in the High School Office. They are due back April 4.
• 2016 Iowa HS Book Award Voting: It’s time to vote for your favorite book from this year’s Iowa HS Book Award list. Any student who read at least 2 books from the list of 12 is eligible to vote. All students who vote will have their name put in a drawing to win a free book. See Mrs. Stocks for a ballot by Thursday, March 24th.
• Students wishing to spectate at the All State IE Festival at UNI should see Ms. Osborne by the end of the week. There are four spots available.
• Seniors: If you are signed up for T4 Service Experience, please pick up your paperwork in Guidance.
UPCOMING MEETINGS/ EVENTS at WD
• Girls Soccer - TODAY: Practice will begin TODAY at 4:15 PM. Practice will be at the soccer practice field weather permitting.
• YADC Members - Tomorrow: YADC will be meeting tomorrow at 7:45 A.M. in room 107. Please contact Mrs. Resor about our Camp Courageous and Retrieving freedom dates. Reservations need to be confirmed and transportation arranged. Reserve March 29th for our visit to Retrieving Freedom. We will be leaving Manchester at 8:00 A.M. and return in the early afternoon.
• Softball - Tomorrow: There will be a mandatory meeting at 7:30 p.m. in Mr. Coates’s room for girls in grades 8-12 interested in playing softball this summer.
• FCA - Wednesday, March 23: There will be a meeting held at 7:15 a.m. in the library.
• Juniors and Seniors - Thursday, March 24: A representative from Simpson College will be in the guidance office at 9:35 a.m.
Today: Orange chicken, brown rice, breadstick, seasoned peas, celery sticks, kiwi, applesauce, sherbet cup, OJ/milk
Tomorrow: Spaghetti, texas toast, steamed broccoli, glazed carrots, oranges, baked apples, OJ/milk