• Seniors - Financial Lit - Modules 3 and 4 should be completed by this Friday, Oct. 23rd.
• Students interested in PSEOs for Spring 2016 need to have a course chosen, and all signed materials turned in to Guidance by Monday, November 2nd.
• FCCLA STAR Events -If you are interested in taking a passion, turning it into a presentation and competing in Des Moines and possibly San Diego, California, you can do this through several different categories of STAR events. STAR stands for Students Taking Action for Recognition. There will be an informational meeting explaining the countless possibilities and the process involved on Thursday Oct. 22 at 7:00 am or Monday Oct. 26 at 3:45pm. Both meetings will be in the Foods room 135. See Mrs. Neverman before school or email her with any questions.
• Girls Basketball - If you are interested in going out for girls basketball this season please sign-up in the HS office by tomorrow.
• Basketball Online Clothing Order - If you are interested in ordering basketball clothing online from Lids Team Sports information is available in the HS office.
• Senior pictures are due to Mrs. Temeyer by November 1st. See Mrs. Temeyer for a copy of the senior photo guidelines if needed.
UPCOMING MEETINGS/ EVENTS at WD
• Juniors & Seniors - TODAY: Two college representatives will be in the school counseling office, Coe College at 9:35 a.m. and NICC at 1:15 p.m.
• Book Club: Will meet tomorrow @ 3:00 p.m. and Thursday, Oct. 22nd @ 7:30 a.m. in the library to discuss what you are currently reading, see where you are with The Other Wes Moore, and make plans for November’s Dystopia Duels. Please let Mrs. Stocks know which meeting you plan to attend!
• Army - Wednesday, Oct. 21: A representative from the Army will be available from 10:20-12:05 to visit with interested students in the commons during all lunches.
• Picture Retakes - Thursday, Oct. 22: Order forms are available in the HS office. Student getting their picture taken can report to Seedorff gymnasium at 8 a.m.
• Juniors & Seniors - Thursday, Oct. 22nd: Two college representatives will be in the school counseling office, University of Iowa at 9:35 a.m. and St. Ambrose at 1:45 p.m.
Today: BBQ rib patty sandwich, scalloped potatoes, corn, pineapple chunks, sherbet cup, OJ/milk
Tomorrow: Chicken nuggets, roll, whipped potatoes and gravy, cheesy broccoli, strawberries, melon, OJ/milk