posted Nov 1, 2016, 1:14 PM by Erin Gudenkauf
- FBLA members-Today is the final day to take Midland Fundraising orders! Please
turn in your envelope with the completed order forms and money to Mrs.
Bramel, room 204, by the end of the day Thursday, November 3.
- All Band and Choir Students - Wreath orders and money are due to your team leaders by this
Friday, November 4th
- Any senior who is scheduled for Term 2 Service Experience, and has not turned
in their paperwork, please see Guidance.
new posting has been placed on the Job Board in Guidance. Check back
frequently for updates
for December 10, 2016 ACT is November 4, 2016. Please see
Guidance for further information.
- SENIORS: When is the last time you checked out the scholarship page on the
WD web site? Slowly but surely scholarships are being added. Check back
- Seniors - Remember to email your senior photo to Mrs. Temeyer by November 1st,
2016. Late submissions may not be published in the yearbook.
MEETINGS/EVENTS at WD
interested in going out for Bowling, meet at Lightning Lanes Bowling Alley
on Monday, November 7, at 3:30 PM for the first practice. If you have not
yet turned in a Physical or Consent Form to the High School Office, please
do so before Monday..
- NHS Meeting: TODAY Wednesday, November 2nd at 7:30 a.m. in the Upper Gym.
- YADC members that would like to participate in helping with Special Olympics,
there will be a meeting in the HS Library, Wednesday, November 2nd at
5:30. You need to bring your school
ID that has a photo of you on it and your permit/ driver’s license. Please
wear a black West Delaware shirt.
- Mystery Mayhem Competition: Can you solve the crime? Plans are underway for another Bring a
Book to Life event! Join us for Mystery Mayhem Saturday, November 12th
from 6:30-8:30 p.m. Register your team of 4-6 students on the WD homepage
now until Nov. 4th. Registration is open to all West Delaware MS & HS
students and is limited to the first 12 teams. See the fliers posted
around school or talk to Mrs. Stocks for more details.
representative from Upper Iowa will be in Guidance
on Thursday, November 3rd at 1:15 for any interested junior or
representative from the University of Iowa will be in Guidance
on Thursday, November 3rd at 9:35 for any interested junior or
representative from Northwest Iowa Community College will be in
Guidance on Monday, December 5th at 1:15.
sandwich, sun chips, cheezy cauliflower, salad w/ranch, kiwi, fruit slushie,
Thursday: Hot chicken
sundae, whipped potatoes, buttery peas, banana, strawberries, animal crackers,