you are planning on bringing someone to the Homecoming Dance that does not
attend West Delaware High School, you need to sign them up in the High
Dance tickets will be sold during lunch all week for $5 a ticket. If you
wait and buy them at the door they will be $8.
buttons will be for sale in the High School Office all next week for $
- Dress Up Days for Homecoming
Monday: America Monday Tuesday:
Sport Tuesday Wednesday:
Thursday: Twinning Thursday Friday:
- Seniors, the next month and a half will go quickly. Please email your
senior photo to Mrs. Temeyer by November 1st 2016. This image will be used
in the yearbook and in the May issue of the Manchester Press.
- WDCVC Volunteer Opportunity-The Manchester Area Chamber and the Delaware County Fair Society
are in need of volunteers on Sunday, October 30th to help tear down
Feargrounds. Volunteers will work in shifts from 10:00 am-12:30 pm and
12:30 to finish (before 4 for sure). Interested students should contact
Jessica Pape, at 563-927-4141 ext. 103 or email: www.manchesteriowa.org.
Complete a WDCVC form to record your volunteer hours!
MEETINGS/EVENTS at WD
- Juniors and Seniors: Plan for your college education and join the counseling office for
a free presentation by ICAN regarding financial aid on TODAY,
September 19th at 5:30 in Hanson auditorium. Students and parents are
welcome to attend.
council will meet on Wednesday September 21st at 7:20am in the High School
representative from UNI will be in Guidance on TODAY,
September 19th at 1:15 for any interested juniors or senior
- A representative from LaJames International will be in Guidance to meet with
interested juniors and seniors on TODAY, September 19th
- A representative from Iowa Central will
be in Guidance to meet with interested juniors and seniors on Monday,
September 26th at 9:35
- A representative from Mt. Mercy will be
in Guidance on Thursday, September 29th at 9:35.
Today: Grilled Cheese, tomato soup,
carrot sticks, celery sticks w/ranch, pineapple, mandarin oranges, OJ/Milk
Tuesday: BBQ pulled pork,
glazed carrots, french fries, grapes, pears, sugar cookie, OJ/Milk