• Boys Soccer clothing order forms are available in the office and due back TODAY by 3 p.m.
• Yearbook Committee: A group photo will be taken of all students involved in the yearbook this year TODAY at 9:40 a.m. in Seedorff gym. Please be prompt.
• All Students: Some great opportunities for summer employment for high school students continue to be posted on the Job Board in Guidance. Check back frequently for updates!
• Seniors: A couple of new local scholarships were posted on the WD Scholarship page. Keep up the good work turning in scholarships - it will pay off!
• Post Prom: Students interested in going to post prom need to sign-up in the office by Friday, April 22.
• Post Prom t-shirt order forms are available in the office and are due back by Friday, April 15.
• Post Prom Dodgeball: Sign-up in the office if you would like to participate in dodgeball during post prom. Students are only allowed to play on 1 team and no more than 8 to a team.
• All Students: Just a friendly reminder to please take off your headphones while going through the breakfast and lunch lines. Thank you.
UPCOMING MEETINGS/ EVENTS at WD
• Juniors and Seniors - TODAY: A representative from Clarke University will be in the guidance office at 9:35 a.m.
• LGBT - TODAY: There will be a meeting after school in Mrs. Huehnergarth’s room.
• Quickness and Agility - Tomorrow: Coach Rod Conrad is having a Quickness and Agility from 7 - 7:35 a.m.
• Dance Marathon - Saturday, April 9: Student Council will be hosting a Dance Marathon in Seedorff gymnasium from 7 p.m. to midnight.
Today: Breaded pork patty sandwich, waffle fries, coleslaw, watermelon, mandarin oranges, OJ/milk
Tomorrow: Pizza dippers with sauce, romaine salad, green beans, grapes, no bake cookie, OJ/milk