• Seniors – TOMORROW: by Friday, December 11, you need to have Financial Literacy modules 7 and 8 completed. Early graduates need to have ALL modules completed by this date.
• Students currently taking PSEOs: Once your class is finished, you need to return your textbook to Ms. Allen in the High School Counseling Office ASAP.
UPCOMING MEETINGS/ EVENTS at WD
• 9th grade Football Players – TODAY: after school please meet Coach Morris at the Weight Room.
• Seniors - TOMORROW: During all lunches the representative from Herff Jones will be back to start the ordering process for graduation gown/cap and tassel.
• TOMORROW: from 8:00-11:00 AM, on behalf of the Manchester Regional Education Partnership (MREP), Deb Worm will be in Guidance to answer career/college questions you may have.
• French Students: If you missed the French Club meeting last Monday (December 7), but would like to know about what is happening in French Club, see Mrs. Sandberg ASAP.
• Book Club - Tuesday, Dec. 15th: Will meet from 3:00-3:30 p.m. in the library to discuss the book The Other Wes Moore. Snacks will be provided.
Today: Chicken Alfredo, breadstick, steamed broccoli, steamed carrots, grapes, pears, OJ/milk
Tomorrow: Grilled Cheese Sandwich, tomato soup, carrot sticks, celery sticks with Ranch, pineapple, mandarin oranges, OJ/milk