Early Dismissal Schedule
• Reminder to Seniors: Continue to check on new scholarships being posted on the WD home page under Scholarships. Many of the local scholarships start having their due dates beginning of March.
• All Students: If you are interested in a FREE ACT prep session, please see Guidance for further details.
• Soccer: Boys and girls interested in going out for soccer this season should sign-up in the HS office.
• ACT Reminder: The deadline for ACT April 9, 2016 testing is March 4, 2016. The test site will be at West Delaware. Please see Guidance for further information.
• Juniors planning on taking the ACT: There will be a FREE ACT Study Session offered on March 30th and March 31st from 5:30pm-9pm sponsored by F&M Bank. There are 30 spots open to West Delaware students each night. THIS OFFER IS FIRST COME/FIRST SERVE. Please see Guidance for further details.
UPCOMING MEETINGS/ EVENTS at WD
• Boys Track: Practice will start next Monday, Feb. 29 in the weight room. Be prepared to go outside.
• Juniors and Seniors - Thursday, March 3: Two college representatives will be in the guidance office, NICC at 9:35 a.m. and Iowa Central at 1:15 p.m.
• Softball Open Gym for girls in grades 8-12 will be on Monday nights from 5:30-6:30 NOT 4-5, with the exception of March 7th which will be from 8-9pm.
Today: BBQ rib patty sandwich, scalloped potatoes, corn, pineapple, oranges, sherbet cup, OJ/milk
Tomorrow: Pizza dippers with sauce, romaine salad, green beans, grapes, no bake cookie, OJ/milk