• Any student who took Introduction to Engineering Design last semester and would like their engineering notebook back, stop by Mr. Lahr's classroom and pick it up before the end of the day tomorrow.
• Snack Bar: A reminder that the snack bar is open every day except Wednesdays in the Foods lab with lots of great snack options for only $.50 each. Currently stocked are Goldfish, Frosted Mini-Wheats, Honey Nut Cheerios, Kix, Gogurt, Cheese Sticks, Co-Jack Cheese, water, juice boxes, and fresh pineapple.
• 2015-2016 Yearbook Orders: Students who did not purchase a yearbook at registration are encouraged to purchase one before February 1st. Order forms are available in the office and from Mrs. Temeyer.
UPCOMING MEETINGS/ EVENTS at WD
• Baseball Meeting - Tomorrow: Any male interested in playing baseball this summer needs to attend one of the two meetings on this day at 7:40 am or 3:00 pm. in Mr. Lahr's classroom.
• Spring Play Auditions will be held next week Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. Please stop by the library to see the available audition times and to sign up. Anyone interested in Crew must come to one of the audition days to fill out papers to be considered for crew positions. Any conflicts with the audition days and times, please contact Tina Ostrander via text or voicemail at 563-920-0511.
Today: School cheese pizza, romaine salad, celery sticks, apple, peaches, snickerdoodle cookie, OJ/milk
Tomorrow: Hot dog, french fries, cheesy cauliflower, kiwi, pears, chocolate chip cookies, OJ/milk