• Sophomores: An e-mail has been sent to your school account from Mr. Coates with information about an exciting opportunity on April 21st! It has a limited sign-up opportunity so please read and respond for those interested.
• Students wishing to spectate at the All State IE Festival at UNI should see Ms. Osborne by the end of the week. There are four spots available.
• FFA Members: Officer applications may be picked up in Mrs. Schnieders’s room and interviews will be held on Monday, March 21 right after school.
• Seniors: If you are signed up for T4 Service Experience, please pick up your paperwork in Guidance.
• Drivers Education: Registration forms are available in the HS office for summer driver’s education at West Delaware. They are due back by Friday, March 25.
UPCOMING MEETINGS/ EVENTS at WD
• Three Lego Mindstorms and two S2 robots will be available in the library for students to try their hand at programming during Hawk Time Friday March 18th. Sign up in the HS library to attend one of these sessions. Space is limited to 20 students each session. Students must be signed up by 3 pm the day before the session they wish to attend. See Mrs. Stocks if you have questions.
• Girls Soccer: Practice will begin next Monday, March 21, at 4:15 PM. Practice will be at the soccer practice field weather permitting.
• YADC Members - Tuesday, March 22: The next meeting will be held next Tuesday, March 22nd at 8:00 A.M. Please be on time, we will be discussing our Camp Courageous and Retrieving Freedom activities. Reserve March 29th for our visit to Retrieving Freedom. We will be leaving Manchester at 8:00 A.M. and return in the early afternoon.
• Softball - Tuesday, March 2: There will be a mandatory Meeting at 7:30pm- Mandatory softball meeting in Mr. Coate's room for girls in grades 8-12 interested in playing softball this summer.
Today: Walking cheeseburger, cherry tomatoes, corn, oranges, applesauce cup, pumpkin bar, OJ/milk
Tomorrow: Grilled cheese sandwich, tomato soup, carrot sticks, celery sticks, pineapple, mandarin oranges, OJ/milk