• Baseball Clothing: If you would like to order baseball clothing, pick up a flyer outside of Mr. Lahr's classroom. Orders are due tomorrow.
• Speech students (grades 9-11): You can apply to be a speech captain digitally by accessing the link on the speech website: wdspeech.com. Applications are due by tomorrow.
• Students: When is the last time you have checked the Job Board in Guidance? Many summer job opportunities continue to be posted. Check back frequently!
• VOLUNTEERS NEEDED: Volunteers are needed to work the JV WaMac Boys & Girls track meet on Monday, May 9th. Please sign up on the sheet on Mrs. Hermsen's door.
• CNA classes: Students who are interested in obtaining class information for CNA starting June 1st, please stop in Guidance for further details.
• ACT: Deadline for students wishing to take the June 11th ACT testing at West Delaware is May 6th. Please see Guidance for further information.
Today: Hot chicken sundae, whipped potatoes, peas, banana, strawberries, animal crackers, OJ/milk
Tomorrow: Walking cheeseburger, cherry tomatoes, corn, oranges, applesauce cup, pumpkin bar, OJ/milk