• Freshmen/Sophomore Boys Basketball Practice: Will be held on Monday, Nov. 16 and Tuesday, Nov. 17 from 6:15 a.m. to 7:45 a.m. in Seedorff gymnasium. Doors will open at 6 a.m.
• State Volleyball Permission Forms: Students interested in attending the state volleyball games this week need to pick up a permission form in the HS office.
• Seniors: Please see the list of seniors who have turned in their photos posted outside the lunchroom doors and outside the central office. If your name is not highlighted Mrs. Temeyer does not have your photo. Please send her your senior photo as soon as possible in order to be included in the yearbook.
• Wrestling clothing order forms are available in the HS office and are due back by the end of the school day today (1:15 p.m.).
UPCOMING MEETINGS/ EVENTS at WD
• YADC (Youth Association for Disabled Citizens) - Tuesday, Nov. 17: Want to explore and see how a disability can turn into an ability? In our ever changing world, many things are being done to help people. If you want to explore some of these areas, then YADC is for you. We have already been to Camp Courageous and are in the process of planning visits to additional sites. YADC will be meeting on Tuesday, November 17th at 7:30 A.M. in room 107 (Ms. Ulrich’s room). Come and see what we're all about.
• FCCLA - Thursday, Nov. 19: There will be an FCCLA meeting Thurs. Nov. 19 at 7:30 AM in the Foods room. All current or pondering members please plan to attend. We will be making final plans for sewing baby blankets for the RMC obstetrics department, signing up for STAR events and ordering shirts. Please bring $12 for affiliation dues. Questions? See or email Mrs. Neverman.
Today: Grilled chicken patty, seasoned noodles, green beans, romaine salad, grapes, strawberries, rice krispy treat, OJ/milk
Tomorrow: Hamburger, baked beans, potato wedges, apple, pears, wacky cake, OJ/milk