• Volunteers are needed to work the November 2nd concession stand for the second round football playoff game. Money raised will be put toward the purchase of soft searting in a teen reading area in the HS library. Sign up for a shift with Mrs. Stocks. 5-6 workers are still needed from 6:45-8:00 p.m. and 9-10 workers are needed from 7:45 p.m.-close. Parents are also welcome to help. Students/Parents who work concessions do not pay admission.
• A Danskins jacket was left in Guidance on Tuesday, October 27th. Please claim if it is yours.
• Term 2 Schedule Changes: Students have until tomorrow to make schedule changes for Term 2.
• There is a hay rack in the old bus barn left from Homecoming. This needs to be removed immediately.
• Freshman football players will turn in their equipment TODAY at 3:00 p.m.
• Students interested in PSEOs for Spring 2016 need to have a course chosen, and all signed materials turned in to Guidance by Monday, November 2nd.
• Senior pictures are due to Mrs. Temeyer by November 1st. See Mrs. Temeyer for a copy of the senior photo guidelines if needed.
UPCOMING MEETINGS/ EVENTS at WD
• Dystopia Duels: Will You Join the Rebellion?
As Hollywood continues to make blockbuster movies based on best-selling books, plans are underway for another Bring a Book to Life event. Join us for Dystopia Duels Saturday, November 14th from 6:30-8:30 p.m. Register your team of 4-6 students on the WD homepage now until Nov. 6th. Registration is open to all West Delaware MS & HS students and is limited to the first 84 students. See the fliers posted around school or talk to Mrs. Stocks for more details.
• Seniors - Tomorrow: Real Life Academy will be held in the upper gym. Please check the times posted outside of the HS office as to when you will begin. There will be 4 different groups starting at different times. Also remember to represent West Delaware by dressing appropriately and being polite to the speakers. They have taken time out of their day to work with you during this great learning experience.
• Army - Monday, Nov. 2nd: A representative from the Army will be in the commons during all three lunches on Monday, November 2nd.
Today: Mexican straw hat, tortilla chips, refried beans, cherry tomatoes, melon, pineapple chunks, cinnamon roll, OJ/milk
Tomorrow: Egg patty with cheese sandwich, sausage patty, potato wedges, kiwi, peaches, monster cookie, OJ/milk