Hawk Time Schedule
• Lunch Switch: Mrs. Hermsen’s class will be eating B lunch today and Mr. Fetter’s class will be eating C lunch today.
• If you registered for a FALL PSEO, you need to have a course picked out and all paperwork completed by no later than May 15th. Please come to the Counseling Office with questions.
• Daily Health Announcement from FCS/Nutrition Class: Did you know that 45-65% of your diet should come from carbs.
• Volunteer Opportunity: Any high school student interested in volunteering to work at the girls track meet this Thursday, April 21st, please sign up on sheet on Mrs. Hermsen's door.
• Post Prom: Students interested in going to post prom need to sign-up in the office by this Friday, April 22.
• Post Prom Dodgeball: Sign-up in the office if you would like to participate in dodgeball during post prom. Students are only allowed to play on 1 team and no more than 8 to a team.
UPCOMING MEETINGS/ EVENTS at WD
• PROM Committee - TODAY: There will be a meeting next Tuesday at 7:15 AM in Huehnergarth's room.
• FBLA - Tomorrow: Just 2 more FBLA meetings this year! All members should attend the next FBLA Chapter meeting on Wednesday, April 20 in Ms. Bramel's room, 204, at 7:40-8:00 am, or at 1:20-1:40 pm. Information for members interested in running for 16-17 officer positions, year-end & summer activities, and 2016-17 activities will be covered.
• Mentor Table - Thursday, April 21: Helping Services of Northeast Iowa will have a table set up during lunches.
Today: Maidrite, sweet waffle fries, creamy coleslaw, watermelon, rice krispy treat, OJ/milk
Tomorrow: Chicken alfredo, breadstick, steamed broccoli, steamed carrots, grapes, pears, OJ/milk