Hawk Time Schedule
• All Students: Just a friendly reminder to please take off your headphones while going through the breakfast and lunch lines. Thank you.
• Football Cheer: Anyone interested in being a football cheerleader for next fall please sign-up in the HS office.
UPCOMING MEETINGS/ EVENTS at WD
• Marines - TODAY: The Marines will have a table set-up during lunches.
• NHS Members - Tomorrow: There will be a meeting at 7:30 a.m. in the Upper Gym.
• Quickness and Agility - Tomorrow and Friday, April 8: Coach Rod Conrad is having a Quickness and Agility from 7 - 7:35 a.m.
• Juniors and Seniors - Thursday, April 7: A representative from Clarke University will be in the guidance office at 9:35 a.m.
• LGBT - Thursday, April 7: There will be a meeting after school in Mrs. Huehnergarth’s room.
• Dance Marathon - Saturday, April 9: Student Council will be hosting a Dance Marathon in Seedorff gymnasium from 7 p.m. to midnight.
Today: French toast sticks, sausage patty, potato rounds, oranges, baked apples, OJ/milk
Tomorrow: Chicken fajita wrap, breadstick, glazed carrots, black bean salad, kiwi, peaches, OJ/milk