• Schedules: A reminder that class schedule times may be found in the Student Handbook located on the West Delaware website. On the District webpage, under the Schools tab near the top of the page, click on High School. On the High School page, on the left hand side, click on Student Handbook.
The Alternate Schedules are on page H12, near the end of the document.
• State champion volleyball clothing order forms are available in the high school office. Forms are due back TODAY.
• Seniors: Deadline for early graduation requests is January 5, 2016. Early Graduation Request forms are available in the high school counseling office.
• ACT: Students who wish to sign up for February 6, 2016, ACT, the test sign up deadline is Friday, January 8, 2016. Please see Guidance for further details.
• Seniors: Please continue to check out Scholarships on the WD home page. Take special note of the updates listed.
UPCOMING MEETINGS/ EVENTS at WD
• Winter Assembly - TODAY: We will run a 60 minute early dismissal schedule which can be found on the website. (Instructions are above under the “Schedules” announcement). Assembly begins at 2 p.m. in Hanson Auditorium
• College Financial Aid Presentation: The West Delaware High School Guidance Department, along with the Foundation for the Future of Delaware County and ICAN will be hosting a financial aid presentation for juniors, seniors and their parents. The presentation will be led by a representative of Iowa College Access Network on Monday, January 11, 2016 at 5:30 PM in Hanson Auditorium. An overview of the financial aid process along with information about the FAFSA form will be presented.
Today: Hamburger, baked beans, potato wedges, apple, pears, wacky cake, OJ/milk