Hawk Time Schedule
• State Wrestling Permission Slips: Students planning to attend the state wrestling tournament need to fill out a permission form. They are available in the office.
• Seniors: If you have a Service Experience off campus or Open Campus for 3rd block, you are reminded that if you return to school right before 3rd block is over you are supposed to stay in the commons area until the bell rings. Also, if you have Open Campus and choose to stay for lunch you must stay the entire lunch period in the commons.
• Signed 2016-2017 registration forms for grade 9, 10 and 11th grades were due last Friday. If you have not turned yours in, please turn in TODAY to Guidance.
• ACT REMINDER: The deadline for ACT April 9, 2016 testing is MARCH 4, 2016. The test site will be at West Delaware. Please see Guidance for further information.
• Juniors planning on taking the ACT: There will be a FREE ACT Study Session offered on March 30th and March 31st from 5:30pm-9pm sponsored by F&M Bank. There are 30 spots open to West Delaware students each night. THIS OFFER IS FIRST COME/FIRST SERVE. Please see Guidance for further details.
• Job Opportunity: Students are reminded to check out the Job Board in Guidance for job opportunities.
• Volunteer Opportunity: High school students are needed in Kids Place in the Lambert commons on Wednesday and Thursday, February 24 and 25, between 2:30-6:30 both days. Kids come there during parent/teacher conferences. You can help all or part of the time. You'll be playing games, coloring/drawing, building with Legos, etc. Adults are there to supervise. Please sign up in either Mrs. Neverman's or Mrs. Bramel's classrooms.
UPCOMING MEETINGS/ EVENTS at WD
• Softball Open Gym: Will be held in the upper gym every Monday through March 28th from 4-5 p.m.
• Spring Play - TODAY: First mandatory practice will be held tonight from 6:30-9:30 p.m. in the auditorium.
• FBLA - tomorrow: The afternoon FBLA Chapter meeting this Wednesday will be held in the back half of the Library from 1:15-1:45. A Guest Speaker from Men's Warehouse will be speaking on Professional Dress & Business Etiquette. The morning meeting will be held in Ms. Bramel's room from 7:30-8:00 am. Important SLC info will be addressed at both meetings; everyone must attend one of these.
Today: Corn dog, sweet potato gems, peas, banana, applesauce cup, ice cream cup, OJ/milk
Tomorrow: Breaded chicken patty sandwich, romaine salad, corn, peach cup, pineapple chunks, o’henry bar, OJ/milk