Hawk Time Schedule
• Host Family Opportunities: Our community has the chance to welcome teenagers this summer from France and Spain! This kind of experience can make such an impact, not only on the visiting students, but also on the whole family and our entire school community! Students want to practice their English and live as part of an American family for a short time. Host families provide room (shared room is fine but they must have their own bed), meals, and the willingness to include their visitor as a part of the family, including them in all aspects of your summer schedule.
The dates of the visits will be: June 10 - July 10, 2016 (French) and June 30 - July 28, 2016 (Spanish)
The students will arrive and depart from Coralville for hosting anywhere within driving distance.
For more information, contact Mrs. Sandberg at email@example.com
• Snack Bar: A reminder that the snack bar is open every day except Wednesdays in the Foods lab with lots of great snack options for only $.50 each. Currently stocked are Goldfish, Frosted Mini-Wheats, Honey Nut Cheerios, Kix, Gogurt, Cheese Sticks, Co-Jack Cheese, water, juice boxes, and fresh pineapple.
• 2015-2016 Yearbook Orders: Students who did not purchase a yearbook at registration are encouraged to purchase one before February 1st. Order forms are available in the office and from Mrs. Temeyer.
UPCOMING MEETINGS/ EVENTS at WD
• All Students - TODAY: A representative from MREP will be in Guidance from 8:30-11:30 to answer all your career and college inquiries. Take advantage of this Career Learning Link opportunity!
• Spring Play Auditions will be held tomorrow and Thursday. Please stop by the library to see the available audition times and to sign up. Anyone interested in Crew must come to one of the audition days to fill out papers to be considered for crew positions. Any conflicts with the audition days and times, please contact Tina Ostrander via text or voicemail at 563-920-0511.
Today: Maidrite, sweet waffle fries, creamy coleslaw, watermelon, rice krispy treat, OJ/milk
Tomorrow: Mexican straw hat, tortilla chips, refried beans, melon, pineapple, cinnamon roll, OJ/milk