Hawk Time Schedule
• Sophomores: An e-mail has been sent to your school account from Mr. Coates with information about an exciting opportunity on April 21st! It has a limited sign-up opportunity so please read and respond for those interested.
• FFA Members: Officer applications may be picked up in Mrs. Schnieders’s room and interviews will be held on Monday, March 21 right after school.
• Seniors: If you are signed up for T4 Service Experience, please pick up your paperwork in Guidance.
• Host Family: Did you know...Our community has the chance to welcome young visitors from France and Spain this summer. Students visit for 3-4 weeks, in June and July.
...Hosting is FREE - families provide a separate bed and meals but students bring spending money, medical insurance, and a desire to experience REAL LIFE with an American family.
...Your life is INTERESTING! Even your everyday routines are new for a visiting teenager!
...We need your help - please consider opening your home and your hearts to a visiting student this summer!
Dates and Details below:
June 10 - July 10, 2016 - from Lycée Saint Marc, France
June 30 - July 28, 2016 - from Valladolid, Spain
For more information, contact Mrs. Sandberg - e-mail: email@example.com
• Drivers Education: Registration forms are available in the HS office for summer driver’s education at West Delaware. They are due back by Friday, March 25.
UPCOMING MEETINGS/ EVENTS at WD
• Juniors - Prom Committee - TODAY: There will be a Prom Committee meeting at 7:30 a.m. in Mrs. Huehnergarth's room for all students who signed up--and any Junior interested.
• FBLA - Tomorrow: The next FBLA Chapter meeting is Wednesday, 3/16 in Ms. Bramel's room, 204, at 7:40-8:00 am, or at 1:15-1:30 pm; all members must attend one of these meetings. In addition, all members competing at State must attend the meeting on Wednesday, March 30th at 7:30 a.m. or at 1:15-1:45 pm.; please mark your calendars.
• Quickness and Agility - Tomorrow: Coach Rod Conrad is having a Quickness and Agility Wednesday morning from 7 - 7:35 a.m.
• Three Lego Mindstorms and two S2 robots will be available in the library for students to try their hand at programming during Hawk Time Friday March 18th. Sign up in the HS library to attend one of these sessions. Space is limited to 20 students each session. Students must be signed up by 3 pm the day before the session they wish to attend. See Mrs. Stocks if you have questions.
• Girls Soccer: Practice will begin next Monday, March 21, at 4:15 PM. Practice will be at the soccer practice field weather permitting.
• YADC Members - Tuesday, March 22: The next meeting will be held next Tuesday, March 22nd at 8:00 A.M. Please be on time, we will be discussing our Camp Courageous and Retrieving Freedom activities. Reserve March 29th for our visit to Retrieving Freedom. We will be leaving Manchester at 8:00 A.M. and return in the early afternoon.
Today: Meatball sub, sunchips, cheesy cauliflower, romaine salad, kiwi, fruit slushie, OJ/milk
Tomorrow: Hot chicken sundae, whipped potatoes, seasoned peas, banana, strawberries, animal crackers, OJ/milk