Hawk Time Schedule
• NHS Members - The Rotary Banquet will be held at the High School (not the Middle School) on Thursday, March 17th starting at 6:00 p.m.
• Juniors: If you are interested in being on Prom Committee, please stop in the HS office ASAP.
• FFA Members: Sign up in Mrs. Schnieders room by tomorrow to attend the Ag Career Day and Luncheon at the Delaware County Fairgrounds.
• Drivers Education: Registration forms are available in the HS office for summer driver’s education at West Delaware. They are due back by Friday, March 25.
UPCOMING MEETINGS/ EVENTS at WD
• Three Lego Mindstorms and two S2 robots will be available in the library for students to try their hand at programming during Hawk Time tomorrow, Tuesday March 15th, and Friday March 18th. Sign up in the HS library to attend one of these sessions. Space is limited to 20 students each session. Students must be signed up by 3 pm the day before the session they wish to attend. See Mrs. Stocks if you have questions.
• Juniors and Seniors - Thursday, March 10: Two representatives will be in the guidance office, Mt. Mercy at 9:35 a.m. and Northwest Community College at 1:15 p.m.
• FCCLA - Thursday, March 10: Will meet at 7:30 a.m. in the Foods room. All officers and members please make plans to attend.
Today: Chicken alfredo, roll, steamed broccoli, steamed carrots, grapes, pears, OJ/milk
Tomorrow: Maidrite, sweet waffle fries, coleslaw, fruit slushie, rice krispy treat, OJ/milk