60 Minute Hawk Time Schedule
• 9th, 10th and 11th Graders: Please turn in your signed yellow NICC form by Wednesday, May 18th to Guidance.
• Student Council News: Congratulations to the newly elected 2016-2017 Student Council Officers!
President: Anna Thole
Vice Presidents (tie): Marshall McCarty & Emma Kehrli
Secretary: Tyler Salow
Treasurer: Lauren Collier
• Library materials for underclassmen are due Friday, May 20th unless you’ve made arrangements with Mrs. Stocks to keep your book longer. Please pay all overdue fines and lost book fees by this date as well.
• Students: In addition to the Job Board located in Guidance offering lots of opportunities for summer employment, Guidance also has a Career and College Opportunities board located by Guidance on the bulletin board by the drinking fountain. Check back frequently as new opportunities will be posted as they become available.
• ACT: Late registration for June 11th ACT test date goes until May 20th. Testing site is at West Delaware. Please see Guidance for further information.
UPCOMING MEETINGS/EVENTS at WD
• Final FBLA Chapter Meeting - Tomorrow: Will be held at 7:40 am and at 1:15 pm in Ms. Bramel's room. Alumni, Carly Bandy, will be our guest speaker. All members, especially graduating seniors, should attend as Carly is speaking on the value FBLA membership provides to your college life and your career.
Today: Turkey ranch wrap, sunchips, french fries, cauliflower, mixed fruit, clementine, OJ/milk
Tomorrow: Corn dog, sweet potato gems, peas, banana, applesauce cup, ice cream cup, OJ/milk