Hawk Time Schedule
• NHS Juniors - You need to turn in your green volunteer service activity sheet to Mrs. Hermsen by Friday. Check the list on my door. If you need a blank copy, see Mrs. Hermsen today!
• Juniors: If you are interested in helping at 5th grade/Camp Wapsie days on Sept. 7th and 8th please sign-up in the HS office by the end of the school day TODAY. Signing up is the first step in the selection process.
• Softball and Baseball players: If you had your picture taken and plan to order pictures, but have not turned in a picture order envelope, please turn it in to the High School Office ASAP.
• Students: In addition to the Job Board located in Guidance offering lots of opportunities for summer employment, Guidance also has a Career and College Opportunities board located by Guidance on the bulletin board by the drinking fountain. Check back frequently as new opportunities will be posted as they become available.
UPCOMING MEETINGS/EVENTS at WD
• Color Guard Try-outs - Tomorrow: Tryouts will begin at 1:30 p.m. Meet outside the band classroom.
• Volleyball -Tomorrow: There will be a volleyball meeting for all girls going out next season at 7:00 am in Mr. Mather's room. Make arrangements to attend!
• Girls Cross Country - Thursday, May 26: Any 9-11 grade girls interested in running cross country in the fall - there will be a meeting in the high school library right after school on Thursday, May 26. If you are unable to attend, please contact Coach Moser.
Today: French toast sticks, sausage patty, potato rounds, oranges, baked apples, OJ/milk
Tomorrow: Fajita wrap, breadstick, glazed carrots, black bean salad, kiwi, peaches, OJ/milk