Hawk Time Schedule
• Sophomore and Freshmen FFA members: If you are wanting to sign up for Farm Safety please do so by the end of the day TODAY. All FFA members that are attending farm safety camp on Friday please remember to turn in your permission slip to Mrs. Schnieders by Wednesday.
• A red tie was left at the Pavilion after Prom. Please stop in the office to claim.
• FBLA Members: The 2016-17 FBLA local chapter officer applications are posted on the West Delaware FBLA website on the "Important Documents" page and outside Ms. Bramel's room. Please review these applications; Voting by paper ballot will take place from 7:45 a.m. - 3:45 p.m. tomorrow. All 2015-16 members should vote.
• VOLUNTEERS NEEDED: Volunteers are needed to work the JV WaMac Boys & Girls track meet on Monday, May 9th. Please sign up on the sheet on Mrs. Hermsen's door.
• CNA classes: Students who are interested in obtaining class information for CNA starting June 1st, please stop in Guidance for further details.
• Baseball Clothing: If you would like to order baseball clothing, pick up a flyer outside of Mr. Lahr's classroom. Orders are due by May 6th.
• ACT: Deadline for students wishing to take the June 11th ACT testing at West Delaware is May 6th. Please see Guidance for further information.
• Speech students (grades 9-11): You can apply to be a speech captain digitally by accessing the link on the speech website: wdspeech.com. Applications are due by Friday, May 6th.
• If you registered for a FALL PSEO, you need to have a course picked out and all paperwork completed by no later than May 15th. Please come to the Counseling Office with questions.
UPCOMING MEETINGS/ EVENTS at WD
• NHS Meeting - Tomorrow: Meeting held at 7:30 a.m. in the Upper Gym.
• Senior Service Day - Tomorrow: All seniors should be in the commons by 8:30 a.m.
Today: BBQ pulled pork sandwiches, glazed carrots, french fries, grapes, pears, sugar cookie, OJ/milk
Tomorrow: Meatball sub, sunchips, cheesy cauliflower, romaine salad, kiwi, fruit slushie, OJ/milk