HAWK TIME SCHEDULE
UPCOMING MEETINGS/ EVENTS at WD
• Dystopia Duels: Will You Join the Rebellion?
As Hollywood continues to make blockbuster movies based on best-selling books, plans are underway for another Bring a Book to Life event. Join us for Dystopia Duels Saturday, November 14th from 6:30-8:30 p.m. Register your team of 4-6 students on the WD homepage now until Nov. 6th. Registration is open to all West Delaware MS & HS students and is limited to the first 84 students. See the fliers posted around school or talk to Mrs. Stocks for more details.
• Wrestling Cheerleading - TODAY: Practice begins at 4:00 in the Middle School Wrestling Room.
• Boys Bowling - TODAY: Meeting today after school in the Commons for any boys interested in going out for bowling this season.
• NHS - Tomorrow: Meeting at 7:30 a.m. in the Upper Gym.
• Wrestling - Tomorrow: There will be a short preseason wrestling meeting immediately after school at 1:20 in Coach Voss's classroom.
• Basketball Cheerleading - Tomorrow: Anyone interested in basketball cheerleading needs to come to an informational meeting at 3:50 p.m. in the Commons. You will also practice during this meeting time so please come dressed to do so. If you have questions, call/text Rachel Tucker, cheer sponsor, at 563-920-6875.
• LGBT - Thursday, Nov. 5: Anyone interested in learning about LGBT community is welcome to come to a student run meeting on Thursday in Mrs. Huehnergarth's room 256 at 3:00 p.m.
• Juniors and Seniors - Thursday, Nov. 5: Two college representatives will be in the school counseling office, Hawkeye Community College at 9:35 a.m. and La’ James at 1:15 p.m.
Today: BBQ pulled pork sandwich, glazed carrots, french fries, grapes, pears, sugar cookie, OJ/milk
Tomorrow: Meatball sandwich, sunchips, cheesy cauliflower, romaine salad with light rand, cherry craisens, fruit slushie, OJ/milk