HAWK TIME SCHEDULE
• There is a hay rack in the old bus barn left from Homecoming. This needs to be removed immediately.
• Freshman football players will turn in their equipment Thursday at 3:00 p.m.
• Volunteers are needed to work the November 2nd concession stand. This will be the second round game. Money raised will be put towards the purchase of soft seating in a teen reading area in the library. Hours can also be applied to NHS, WDCVC, etc. Sign up for a shift with Mrs. Stocks. Parents are also welcome to help. Students/Parents who work concessions do not pay admission.
• Speech students attending the playoff game tomorrow night should plan to stay and clean up afterward.
• Students interested in PSEOs for Spring 2016 need to have a course chosen, and all signed materials turned in to Guidance by Monday, November 2nd.
• Senior pictures are due to Mrs. Temeyer by November 1st. See Mrs. Temeyer for a copy of the senior photo guidelines if needed.
UPCOMING MEETINGS/ EVENTS at WD
• Dystopia Duels: Will You Join the Rebellion?
As Hollywood continues to make blockbuster movies based on best-selling books, plans are underway for another Bring a Book to Life event. Join us for Dystopia Duels Saturday, November 14th from 6:30-8:30 p.m. Register your team of 4-6 students on the WD homepage now until Nov. 6th. Registration is open to all West Delaware MS & HS students and is limited to the first 84 students. See the fliers posted around school or talk to Mrs. Stocks for more details.
• Girls Bowling - Tomorrow: Girls interested in being on the Girls High School Bowling Team need to attend an informational meeting in the High School Commons on Wednesday, October 28, at 1:15 PM.
• FCCLA - Thursday, Oct. 29: The next FCCLA meeting will be Thurs. Oct. 29 at 7:45 am in the Foods room. We will be discussing the first chapter service project. If you would like to help area families, get involved with your school, and make some new friends, be sure to attend.
• Seniors - Thursday, Oct. 29: Real Life Academy will be held in the upper gym. Please check the times in the commons as to when you will begin. There will be 4 different groups starting at different times. Also remember to represent West Delaware by dressing appropriately and being polite to the speakers. They have taken time out of their day to work with you during this great learning experience.
Today: Maidrite, sweet waffle fries, coleslaw, watermelon, fruit slushie, rice krispie treat, OJ/milk
Tomorrow: Chicken alfredo, breadstick, steamed broccoli, steamed carrots, grapes, pears, OJ/milk