HAWK TIME SCHEDULE
• Homecoming Powderpuff Volleyball will be next Thursday, October 1 at 7:00 PM. Get an Entry Form for your team from the High School Office. Entry Forms are due back next Monday, September 28.
• High school student volunteers are needed to help at Lambert during parent/teacher conferences on Wednesday, September 30 and Thursday, October 1 between 2:30-6:30 both days. Help is needed in Kids Place to play with kids dropped off in the commons OR to sell baked goods in the hallway by the office. If you can help either day for one or more hours please sign up in Mrs. Bramel's or Mrs. Neverman's classrooms.
• Speech students should pick up a t-shirt order form in the Media Center.
• Student Council Homecoming clothing order forms are available in the HS office and due back this Wednesday.
• Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors - You may stop in the HS office to sign-up for a chance to win a copy of “The Kindness Diaries” written by Leon Logothetis, our speaker from last Thursday. The drawing will be tomorrow right before the last bell rings at 1:15 and then the winners will be announced.
• Juniors - If you are in the top 20% of your class, you may want to take the PSAT test. The pre-SAT test gives you the opportunity to earn scholarships depending on your score. The test is Wednesday morning, October 14th. The cost is $14 and we only have 10 seats available on a first come, first serve basis. Payment is due at the time of registration, and we have official student study guides and practice test packets for you, upon registration. Sign up with the fee in the Guidance Office by Monday, October 5th.
• For students wishing to participate in the United States Senate Youth Program, please look for information under Scholarships on the West Delaware home page.
• Are you a high school student who's making a difference through volunteering? Check out the 2016 Prudential Spirit of Community Award listed under Scholarships on the West Delaware home page.
UPCOMING MEETINGS/ EVENTS at WD
• Seniors - Thursday, Sept. 24 - A representative from Wartburg will be in the guidance office at 1:15 p.m.
• FCCLA - Thursday, Sept. 24 - The next FCCLA meeting will be held Thurs. Sept. 24 @ 7:30 am in the Foods room. We will be discussing the homecoming float and electing officers. If you would like to become a member and/or run for office, please contact Mrs. Neverman for information. FCCLA- The Ultimate Leadership Experience.
Today: BBQ pulled pork sandwich, glazed carrots, french fries, grapes, pears, OJ/milk
Tomorrow: Meatball sandwich, sunchips, cheesy cauliflower, romaine salad, kiwi, fruit slushie, OJ/milk